[Gllug] (no subject)

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 13:41:26 UTC 2003

David Dammerell wrote:

>>b) reject posts from mail-servers with ip addresses located in Africa, China,
>>   etc etc   !!
>
>Ah, someone who believes the geographical location of an IP address is
>easily determined. How quaint.

Sorry - thought my  :-)  at the top of the post made it clear my tongue was
in my cheek fo rthe most part !!

Even so, there surely must be some sort of IP-No/geographical correlation,
otherwise wouldn't routing be a nightmare ??

Tim

This E-Mail and any files transmitted  with it, are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and delete the message.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk