[Gllug] [OT] rent TFT screen?

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 19:19:21 UTC 2003

On Mon 04 Aug, Simon Faulkner wrote:

> >>typically 1/50 of the cost price per day<<
>
> Or ?95 for a day of LCD projector (?2200 new)!
>
> We have one for rental now (?75 per day or 3)
>
> Not bad for movies...

   Broadcast requirements are that it *must* arrive on time in the right
place, look immaculate, work, and do what is wanted, regardless how
ridiculous, design spec, or accidents, and be collected as arranged. Fast
backup is expected in case of problems. Hire charges may be high, but the
cost of a lost programme is in another league.

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk