[Gllug] Cyclists (off topic)

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Aug 12 12:34:23 UTC 2003

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Henrik Morsing wrote:

> > Most drivers keep to a reasonable level of safety.
>
> "Most drivers" is not good enough. Less than 10% of the drivers I see are
> capable of driving safely.

I suspect that we are using different metrics then.

What I mean is that most drivers on the road drive to a standard
sufficient to ensure that they do not cause an accident and that other
road generally are able to anticipate their actions.

Jason Cliford
http://www.ukfsn.org/		ADSL Broadband available now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk