[Gllug] Re: (OT) Sparcs Was: SGI Machines

Christian Smith csmith at micromuse.com
Thu Aug 21 15:20:45 UTC 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Jon Masters wrote:

></old sun collecting freakishness>

I can match that. I've an IPX with an SBUS PCMCIA adaptor, complete with
wireless lan card:) And when I get it all working ...

Now if I could just get hold of a non-cardbus USB controller.

BTW, for people with old sun4c machines (IPC, IPX, SS[12] etc.) don't run
Linux on them. {Net|Open}BSD runs much better.

Christian

--
"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." -John Morley

    /"\
    / \

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk