[Gllug] Edinburgh UKUUG conference

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Mon Aug 4 12:25:55 UTC 2003

Well, after delayed EasyJet flights (surprise), I'm finally back from
the UKUUG Edinburgh conference. It turned out to be a pretty worthwhile
experience, and I'd definitely recommend going to next year's event.

Highlights for me were Matthew Garrett's Dasher talk/demo, Mike
Banahan's RT-Linux introduction, Conrad Parker's Sweep talk, and
Steven Tweedie's kernel tutorial. But the standard of all the
presentations was in general very good, and of the 21 I saw, only
1 turned out to be a dud (no, I'm not going to say which, but those
of you that were there may be able to guess...)

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk