[Gllug] Getting to Bletchley Park - BIG PROBLEMS

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Fri Aug 8 14:54:14 UTC 2003

As you should all be aware now there will be no trains to get up to
Bletchely on and there may well be no buses either.

It may be possible to hire a minibus is the numbers are right however to
do so would require knowing how many people want to go.

If you want to go and were planning on traveling on train please respond
to the list.

A minibus hired for the day might costs as little as a tenner each - I'll
need to check on this properly though as it's a while since I've had one.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/		ADSL Broadband available now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk