[Gllug] Graduates paying for IT training before employment

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 16:26:11 UTC 2003

On Sun 24 Aug, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:

> [Forwarded protecting anonymity]
>
> Has anyone come across this sort of thing before?
>
> Alasdair

   I had to start (and at least get so far with) an ICS course for initial
engineering training at the BBC many years ago. The course was very long
winded with lots of thin stapled printed booklets, although it did point
people in some of the right directions. There was a course tutor that you
were supposed to contact if you ran into serious problems. I thought it was
a waste of money at the time (although it was not me that paid for it).
Perhaps it has changed over the years.
   Would the OU be better?

--
Chris Bell