[Gllug] Junk Mail via GLLUG

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 06:05:36 UTC 2003

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Simon Rumble yowled:
> Personally I'd be in favour of placing anything from a non-subscriber
> and Spamassassin >3 in a queue.

>3 -> that ~1.6% of non-spam mails would be incorrectly held up.

At >5 (the score the GA is trained to optimize for), ~0.3% would be so
held up. (Warning: These figures come from an old STATISTICS-set1.txt,
and so are now inaccurate.)

But I'd recommend giving the MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE rule a big score (4 or
something) to weather the sobig storm. Nobody should be sending MS
executable attachments to this list anyway. :)

--
`That sound you hear is configure wailing, "MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSS!" as it
 overwrites Multilib with Primary.' --- Phil Edwards

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk