[Gllug] mp3 encoding from Real Player output

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 31 22:00:53 UTC 2003

On Wed 31 Dec, Xander D Harkness wrote:

> That is one of the things that I really want to have a look at: the
> ability to receive the broadcasts and then stream them throughout the
> house :-)

   Yes, but then you need one for each channel so that everyone can have
their choice....... (or use an aerial distribution system, I have a DVB
set-top-box receiver working well on my Antiference aerial distribution amp
despite suffering variable multipaths because my aerial is aimed straight
along the A40, and being on the wrong side of a hill).

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk