[Gllug] Debian (apt-get)

Andy Low ace_pooper at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 13:39:18 UTC 2003

Thats what Ive just done and it seems to have installed all the depends, I was downloading this .deb file using lynx and it started to install then moaned about missing deps (php4, gd etc) and died  , but running apt-get -f install fixed the problem.

On a side note I think that I have just "defected" to the Debian camp..I like apt alot...
thanks for the help..
regs
AndyL

Richard Jones <rich at annexia.org> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 01:12:19PM +0000, Andy Low wrote:
> You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.

What did it say when you did this?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj
MOD_CAML lets you run type-safe Objective CAML programs inside the Apache

Gllug mailing list - Gllug at linux.co.uk

   BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.