[Gllug] Orkney Linux consultancy?

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Sat Dec 13 11:05:13 UTC 2003

> A couple of months ago a short TV feature mentioned a computer
consultant
Just catching up with a week's email.
You are referring to Malcolm MacSween,
who runs Enterprise Management Consulting
He has founded the Linux Support Centre on the Isle of Lewis (very far
from Orkney)
http://www.emcuk.com/index.php?page=linuxcentre

> having moved his "Linux consultancy company" (quote, unquote) from
London
Why the "quote, unquote"? There's no call to be rude or sarcastic about
someone you don't even know.
Given that I have met Malcolm, this slur is totally unwarranted.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk