[Gllug] Orkney Linux consultancy?

Per Gregers Bilse bilse at networksignature.com
Sun Dec 14 16:34:52 UTC 2003

> Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:05:13 +0100 (CET)
> From: John Hearns <john.hearns at clustervision.com>
>
>very far
> from Orkney)

Yes, as I noted I wasn't quite certain about the location.  Having
lived nearly five years in Edinburgh, I am familiar with Scottish
geography ... and the importance of getting it right.-)

> > having moved his "Linux consultancy company" (quote, unquote) from
> London
> Why the "quote, unquote"? There's no call to be rude or sarcastic about
> someone you don't even know.
> Given that I have met Malcolm, this slur is totally unwarranted.

Easy, easy... I was merely emphasizing the very specific description
given in the TV feature, as opposed to "computer consultancy", "IT
consultancy", etc, in case it might jog somebody's memory.  No slur or
anything whatsoever intended.

  -- Per

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk