[Gllug] openMosix

mimo mimo at restoel.net
Mon Dec 1 12:18:31 UTC 2003

Thanks John for taking time to reply and inform me about all this.
Actually, I sent this to the wrong list in the first place. I wanted to
write to debian-isp... :)
Shame I missed your talk. I am quite interested. We are running a few
servers and sometimes experience the typical peak problems. Now, adding
machines, upgrading machines, etc. is always a hassle. So when I started
reading about openMosix I was quite interested as it remembered me of
the google cluster model. Or what is reported to be what google are
doing. I'll have a look at that URL you sent me.
Again, thanks a lot.

mimo

--
Please note that this account is being filtered using anti UCE systems. If you send email to this account make sure that it could not be mistaken as UCE.