[Gllug] RSS Trial

Henry gllug at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 14:52:12 UTC 2003

Hi all

I have created a database of various RSS Job feeds
that generates feeds on the fly depending on entered
search parameters. I was wondering if anyone would
find it useful or if anybody knows of more feeds that
could be added to the database?

http://www.uklug.co.uk/cgi-bin/gethtmljobs

Use the link above and it will also generate a valid
RSS feed that you can use to search the database from
your chosen reader. The feed is generated each time
you request it so you will get jobs as they inserted
into the database.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk