[Gllug] Modem woes

Aaron Soutwell aaron at myron.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 21:52:20 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have recently reinstalled Mandrake 9, after repartitioning my drive, and am unable to use my modem. Kppp and wvdial both report
modem busy on all ttys.

It works fine under Windows XP (kept only because I like Flight Sim!) and worked before I reinstalled.
I have had the same issue using Red Hat loaded on another drive.

I have attached output from setserial and the proc files.
If anyone can give me some pointers I would be very grateful (especially as I can stop using Express!).

Thanks,

Aaron