[Gllug] ADSL anyone?

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Feb 5 15:15:56 UTC 2003

On Wed 05 Feb, Allen Wayne bloviated thus:
> I've ordered eclipse.net..... 22.75 +VAT fixed IP good scores in
> www.adslguide.co.uk (and only a 1 month contract???)

Yep have had Eclipse for about a year and can heartily recommend
them.  Only ever had one problem and that was probably BT's fault.
Excellent speed, good support.

In fact, I'm moving and getting ADSL through them at the new place
too.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "When bankers get together for dinner they discuss art, when artists
  get together for dinner they discuss money."
- Oscar Wilde