[Gllug] [OT] Linux question - core dumps

George F. Saxby george at gogointernet.co.uk
Sun Feb 16 01:25:54 UTC 2003

Hi,
 Mine will dump in the roots home directory every time I have never ever told
it to it just does on a crash this is a LINUX box I am talking about so the
human memory is iffy had 2 crashes in 5 years and the last was 4 years ago.
Now if it was XP I could tell you more mine crashes about twice a dAY:-[
Sorry the powers think it is better & more productive than siome free give
away program LoL

--
Bandiera tuxa trionfera,
Evviva il penguin e la liberta