[Gllug] Possible work in june/july

Sean Tohill S.Tohill at westminster.ac.uk
Tue Feb 4 15:37:17 UTC 2003

I am trying to get funding from the University to provide some extra
classes for some of our students. the classes are meant to be more job
related rather than academic. the topics are not decided by me but i had
an influence in one area. so we are looking for people to deliver a one
week course in:

linux administration (exact topics to be decided)

and

.net and c# (exact topics to be decided)

courses should be a combination of lectures and lab classes. the labs
probably need two people. we are probably only able to pay 1000 pounds per
week but i will try to argue for more. if considered a success they will
be repeated and others added.

if you are interested can you get in touch with me asap.

sean

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk