[Gllug] OT: Surface to Surface PC Missile, RH8

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 18:59:45 UTC 2003

 Chris Adams disarmed a U.S. Air Force surplus bomb tail assembly and gave it a much more useful payload -
 a Mini-ITX motherboard running Redhat 8. Our weapons inspectors report that its improved capabilities
 include MP3 and DivX playback, and that the inner workings have a propensity for turning up in unusual
 places.

 http://www.mini-itx.com/projects/kisa444/

 I can't hack what was the point of doing this.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570               He who for pleasure dies,
 Linux Registered User #235743                 even death enjoys.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk