[Gllug] I've lost my RAID partition in to the ether.....

Nick Warrington nick.warrington at automationpartnership.com
Mon Feb 17 13:47:27 UTC 2003

> Nick,
>   You have probably tried this, but just unmount the RAID and
> check the
> mount point.  You might have never actually mounted the RAID
> before and just
> been writing to a different drive altogether.

Thanks for responding Andy,

My mount point was /home. I was definately reading and writing to /home, the
way I see it is that I was either writing to an unmounted mount point, or
writing to one of the partitions mounted at the mount point, or writing to
the RAID mounted at the mount point. Is there anything else I missed, where
else could it be?

Nick

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk