[Gllug] Recycling

Mick Farmer mick at penguin.dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Feb 6 12:59:01 UTC 2003

Dear Stephen,

I tried to persuade my local council (Lewisham) to take an
old PC, but they weren't interested.

Finally, I contacted Computer Aid, who ship refurbished
machines to Africa and similar places.  I don't have a car,
but Computer Aid have a contract with Parcels 2 Go, who pick
up the kit and deliver it for 8.95 GBP.  I was very happy
with that arrangement.

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /