[Gllug] OT: PC X-Server

Andy Young andy.young at bbc.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 16:41:36 UTC 2003

Thanks to everyone that replied to my X-Server query.

I think I'll check out Cygwin which looks pretty good value for money ;) , and even better if I can run it without a "master window" in a soon to be released version.

By the way Dan .. that made perfect sense!

Cheers,

Andy.

Andy Young
Design Systems Administrator
BBC Post Production

*  	Room 3501, Stage 5, Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ
*	mailto:andy.young at bbc.co.uk
 *	http://www.bbcresources.com/postproduction

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.