[Gllug] Re: [GLUG] Secure FTP Server

Mozzi linux at mostert.nom.za
Tue Feb 25 13:58:56 UTC 2003

Hi
I currently use proftpd and I must say it is good and stable
I am considdering moving to pureftpd for three reasons
1)I don't need all the functions of proftpd
2)It is easier to configure and easier to get to all the functions
3)It can do MySql authentication

So I recon both are cool I just prefer pureftpd

Mozzi

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 14:28, Neil Fryer wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Can anyone recommend a stable secure FTP server?
> As I am currently leaning towards Pro-FTP but please tell me if there's
> something better out there?
>
> Thanks
> Neil Fryer

believed to be clean.