[Gllug] ADVERT: Experienced Engineer Wanted for Project

rogersj at arches.uga.edu rogersj at arches.uga.edu
Thu Feb 27 16:46:21 UTC 2003

I am not involved with the SPAM industry.  I work for a major corporate
restructuring firm in London; our clients include banks, private equity
firms, and businesses.  Separately, I've developed a business idea that
requires a new technology.  I've done research on Linux and have seen
many types of novel devices based on it; and I feel that's the way I'd
like to go for my project.  I've just moved to London, so I figure, at
the least, I can get to know some other smart people (I'm somewhat geeky
myself with a Maths degree).  Like I said, this is not a job; but the
project is interesting from a technical point of view.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk