[Gllug] Bad websites

rich at annexia.org rich at annexia.org
Fri Feb 21 11:07:50 UTC 2003

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 11:02:25AM +0000, Pete Ryland wrote:
> Good call.  Sorry to say this Rich, but "waiting for a patch from someone"
> is never an excuse for anything.  If you really cared, you would have
> installed Konqueror yourself to test it.  What you've said, just sends the
> message, "I don't care about you - if you want it, fix it yourself."

It's rather more to do with the fact that I have to keep down a full
time job. It's also quite different from, say, Argos who can't be
bothered to support anything except IE ... AND there is no way for
anyone to "patch" Argos's site. If someone sends me the patch, I'll
fix it. Until then you'll have to wait until I get some time myself.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Red Hat Inc. (London, UK) http://www.redhat.com/software/ccm
http://www.annexia.org/ Freshmeat projects: http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj