[Gllug] Civilization for Linux

Frank Kelly fkelly at organictv.clara.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 09:26:59 UTC 2003

I'm desperate to get my hands on a copy of Civilization III (presume it'll run
on Suse Prof. 8.0).  I used to play Civ. all the time on my old Windows
machine but have now converted irrevocably to Linux.  I know about FreeCiv,
but would really like to play the Sid Meier game again.  I gather Loki have
gone bust however and Amazon don't seem to have it in stock.

I'm having to make do with real life - and my god-daughter keeps suggesting I
install XP!!  Serious cold turkey. Help!

Frank Kelly

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk