[Gllug] ADSL anyone?

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Wed Feb 5 09:46:05 UTC 2003

On 05 Feb 2003 10:29:19 +0000
Ian Baillie <ian.baillie at westminster.org.uk> wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience of the Zoom 5551 X4 ETHERNET/USB ADSL
> Modem ?
>

> It says it is Linux compatible...

My flatmate has one. I've only seen it used with Windows98/XP, but I can say that their technical support absolutely sucks. There is a comapny called draytek that do one which I know for a fact works with linux because we tested one here at work the other day.

> --

| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk