[Gllug] BT ADSL Router

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 10:00:09 UTC 2003

Hi All,
I have an ADSL connection at work through BT OpenWorld. It is not accepting
connections and hasn't been since a power cut on Friday. BT rang to confirm
this AM that it has switched itself to NAT configuration instead of N0-NAT.
It is one of those Black "Efficient Networks 5861" routers with the six green
lights on the front.
I have googled around and can't find how I can get in to the administration
console on it to change it. There is a web interface on port 80 but that only
allows you to change login passwords. Has anyone out there found a way in?
TIA
Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk