[Gllug] CD labels

Branden Faulls omphe at keiko.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 21:36:36 UTC 2003

Xander D Harkness wrote:
> I was wondering what people use to create labels for CDs.  I have a
> couple of drives I back up to CD and so I would be happy with either a
> GUI or console app like cdlabelgen.
>
> cdlabelgen appears to provide only labels for the crystals, not the discs.
>
> Kind regards
> Xander

I made a template in GIMP and simply dump images to the template.  Great
for graphical discs, but not so hot for quick, automated text stuff.

Shouldn't  be too hard to code up a Gimp::Fu plugin that would take text
and format it to the disk-template.  Now if only I could stay away 25
hours a day . . . :)

Branden

--
|Branden Faulls                         |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk