[Gllug] Zaurus and Debian

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 3 14:46:12 UTC 2003

 Hi Axel,

 is that the SL5500?

 My experiences are not completely good, I don't have many but
 I have been asked in several occasions to install software on them.

 Mainly network sniffing tools, kismet and the like.

 I have heard the new model has a different processor, which means
 most apps will have to be ported.

 And it seems a lot of people have their own development environment
 and compile instead of looking for pre-packaged apps.

 If you happen to find a working binay package of ethereal or zethereal
 for the SL5500 please let me know.

 Formi
 FreeBSD 4.7 ThinkPad 570
 Linux Registered User #235743