[Gllug] 1U Rackmounts, Result!

David Irvine Maillist at glasgownet.com
Fri Feb 21 17:38:52 UTC 2003

Dear all,

Thanks for the advice, I now have a 1U server up and running in
interhouse.

Out of all the companies I emailed asking for info, only one actually
bothered to reply, and my attitude is that if a company can't be
bothered to sell me something, they certainly arent going to be able to
support it.

So in the end went with conceptunet who supplied very quickly a machine,
only let down was the rails took forever to arrive which fortunatly
wasnt a big problem.

Its now being hosted by blackcat.

Both companies where pretty good to deal with and i'd recommend them to
anybody who was looking for something similar.

Cheers

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk