[Gllug] Tomorrows World

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Sun Jan 5 23:33:37 UTC 2003

On Monday 06 Jan 2003 12:30 am, John Hearns wrote:
> A bit sad to see it go, but to be honest I haven't watched it in
> years.

Coming from NZ, where the Teev is even more washed out, I found TW and Horizon
to be great, not to mention Sky At Night! I'm going to write a letter to
Patrick thanking him for inspiring me. If ever there's a human definition of
the word "stalwart", Patrick Moore is it!

I suspect TW's for the chop because there's not enough explosions,
bed-wrestling or black helicopters in it.

--
Jonathan Harker
MUSAC

weather forecasters.