[Gllug] Universities and degrees in computing.

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Jan 3 18:15:47 UTC 2003

Yeah someone mentioned Warwick, which although I haven't studied
there it seems like a good place, the student bar is excellent
they do a good few local brews and they have 2 dance floors
as well as a few other bars and a good range of
arcade games to play when you're pissed. The other students
are friendly and lively, which is more than I can
say for places like Imperial.

Tushar

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk