[Gllug] Installation Information

robin.c.smith at bt.com robin.c.smith at bt.com
Mon Jan 27 16:17:57 UTC 2003

I've never used SuSE8 or WinXP Pro but in general you will probably be
better off installing the WinXP Pro first and then on a second hard disc
install the SuSE distro.

You could start by booting the Linux only by boot floppy but after a while
you'll want to install a boot loader - Lilo or grub - that allows you to
boot either Linux of WinXP.

Check the internet on how to do these.

Robin