[Gllug] Toolkit to write graphical app in Perl?

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Fri Jan 10 12:28:29 UTC 2003

rich at annexia.org writes:

>The world is waiting for a CD player interface which uses the
>mouse wheel (buttons 4 & 5) to control volume.

Not me. In fact, I'm dreading the day when I won't be able to buy a
non-wheel mouse (to the point where I've stocked up on Logitech pilot
mice). The problem is that I use the middle button. A lot. While the
wheel can be used as a button, it's a poor substitute for a genuine
middle button. Equally those mice which still have a middle button
tend to make it very small to leave room for the wheel. Now if someone
made a proper three button mouse with a thumb operated wheel on the side,
then maybe it would be a different story...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk