[Gllug] hopeless debian install

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Tue Jan 7 19:09:53 UTC 2003

have you tried the new stable and tried the bf2.4 bootdisks, worth a try,

i cant think of anything else,

oh, how about using windows to dload the debian stuff onto the hd, then
running the install from hard disk instead of using floppies, then youll
only need root and boot, bung base and drivers.tgz on the hd.

bredroll

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk