[Gllug] Fosdem for the poor man (or woman)

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Wed Jan 29 17:17:51 UTC 2003

ohhhh... The overnight coach from Paris to London ranks among my
less-favourite travel experiences - lower than the guy who tried to mug me
in Moscow. I don't think Brussels will make it any more fun.

I'll ask around about youth hostels. I recommend reading a lonely planet
book in a book store (you don't want the whole book, just a list of
hostels).

Richard

- What's on at your local cinema?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk