[Gllug] Universities and degrees in computing

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Wed Jan 1 12:20:49 UTC 2003

well, many of the comp sci degrees are join with ESE but everyone would
say that the quality of the ESE classes and lectures is far better than
CS, they arent bad tho,  seriously take a look at the ESE degrees, but
also do remember that essex was one of the first places to actually have
computers :-)

bredroll