[Gllug] NEED HELP WITH INSTALLING A DVD FROM OCT 2002 LINUX FORMAT

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Tue Jan 28 12:20:31 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 12:18, ANTONELLA LASTA, BLOOMBERG/ LONDON OF
wrote:
> Hello
> I have had recently installed Linux Red Hat vers 8.; however I need two things:
> 1. a comprehensive guide to its applications (my level is beginner) and

That's non-trivial.  A better approach would be for you to explain what
you're trying to achieve with the box and people here can suggest
applications which will suit your needs.

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk