[Gllug] AIX help

Davies Sue sdavies at barking-dagenham.gov.uk
Fri Jan 10 14:22:26 UTC 2003

I look after all the RS6k's here and I'm not afraid to admit it.  I like
AIX, it's how I got into IT and in a mainly windows environment it helps to
keep me sane(well sort of)

There is an active AIX mailing list with an extensive archive.  You can join
from here

https://new-lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=aix-l&A=1

Sue