[Gllug] Pretty case

Jonathan Harker jonathanharker at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jan 16 22:53:29 UTC 2003

On Wednesday January 15 2003 08:18, Robin Smith wrote:
> I'm building a new home server so I need a tower case and I'm looking
> for something quiet, pretty and easy to access the parts inside - not
> one of those standard beige boxes.
>
> Suggestions?

Don't know about cases, but I have just installed some gear from Quiet PC
www.quietpc.co.uk (or .com?) - magic. If you're interested in quiet (eg. I
intend to do some music/home recording stuff RSN), I can recommend an Enermax
300W power supply (practically silent), a copper flower heatsink (comes with
a silent 90mm fan + bracket), and the acoustic matting. All really good.

I went from having a 747 jet engine in the room to near silence!

Luv Jon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk