[Gllug] OT Equip to go

George Saxby George.Saxby at racc.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 11:35:42 UTC 2003

Hi,
  I am clearing my study and the major thing to go is my double computer enclosure.
This looks like a safe with one front door. when this is opened /removed the case splits vertically on hinges to reveal 2 enclosures each holding a 350 400w power supply with extra fans (supplied)  room for an   mother board ATX on lh & one AT on RH, 8 device bays individual power switches,2 extra fans on f/panel with maual switching. Enough Led to shame a christmas tree.
  The whole kit is on wheels (4 per side) all of which can lock.
 Colour is black (apparently over putty) as ther is some scratching. Trim is brass and the whole is fully lockable.

   Location Isleworth West London will fit dis-assembled in a medium sized car. Come & get it & buy me a drink:-}

George F. Saxby
    Systems Engineer
       I.T.S. Team

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk