[Gllug] Bunker 2002

Chris Ball chris at void.printf.net
Tue Jan 21 15:23:48 UTC 2003

>> On 21 Jan 2003 15:14:31, Chris Dutton <chris.dutton at threefour.com> said:

   > Jim
   > As a fellow gllug forumista, I wanted to drop you a mail with
   > an enquiry that's kinda related to bunker 2002.

Chris,

You seem to be unaware that your replies to GLLUG mail are sent back to
all of the list members by default, rather than the individual members;
you should remove GLLUG from the To:/Cc: fields of your mail client
before sending mail to members.

- Chris.
--
$a="printf.net";  Chris Ball | chris at void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
"No trees were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message; we

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk