[Gllug] BETT at Olympia

John Hearns john.hearns at cern.ch
Sun Jan 5 10:46:08 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 10:40, John Hearns wrote:

> I'd just like to say something here.
> My ideas for a GLLUG demo kit have been a bit more generic.
> Not an educational specific thing.

Apologies. The tone of my last post wasn't quite right.
I am in no way trying to 'do down' an educational distro.

In fact, if you look back at GLLUG postings from last summer, you will
find me enthusing about just such a CD, which I found as a cover disk on
a French Linux magazine.

We could do worse than give away Knoppix CDs at such shows, just as a
start. The name of the French educational CD escapes me, but it is again
Debian based.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk