[Gllug] Fosdem for the poor man (or woman)

Colin Murphy SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 29 21:38:20 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 8:05 pm, George F. Saxby wrote:

> > 10pm coach Fri, in Brussels 6am Sat.
>
> Just be sure to book well in advance,and it is a rotten way to travel
> unless you suffer from inson=mnia, just realised I am talking to some
> self confessed geeks <BG>

You guys really seem to have a downer on overnight coaches.  Maybe it's
just me, with my superhuman ability to fall asleep, on a knife edge if
needs be.

Have book and mp3 player, will travel!

I was hoping that my email might have flushed out  a few more takers who
value thriftyness over the comfort of a bed.  Maybe you are all just
flushed with money ;-)

The original posting of this message arrived to the gllug list in a most
roundabout way, via the fosdem list.  Where is the fosdem list?

--
Colin Murphy
SpudULike at blueyonder.co.uk

A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk