[Gllug] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Inter-LUG Paintball]

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Fri Jan 10 11:31:50 UTC 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Taylor James wrote:

> [...]

Well that's confusing...  I went for a quick look at that site, and in the
info block at the top of the page (containing things like Name, Location,
Claim to Fame and so on) is the line:
Nickname: [vmlinuz]
and I'm thinking "I'm sure I never registered on that site, so how did they
know what one of my most common nicknames was?"

:-)

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk