[Gllug] OT Equip to go

George Saxby George.Saxby at racc.ac.uk
Thu Jan 9 15:14:05 UTC 2003

OK guys calm down I have one big box so I am going to get the kid to make up raffle paper set and the winner will be announced by 20.00 Friday on both lists collection by Sunday 20.00 please.
 Runners up MAY get other stuff ( not totally sure what is going yet )

George F. Saxby
    Systems Engineer
       I.T.S. Team

On Thu 09 Jan, George Saxby wrote:

> Hi,
>   I am clearing my study and the major thing to go is my double computer enclosure.
> This looks like a safe with one front door. when this is opened /removed the case spli
> ts vertically on hinges to reveal 2 enclosures each holding a 350 400w power supply wi
> th extra fans (supplied)  room for an   mother board ATX on lh & one AT on RH, 8 devic
> e bays individual power switches,2 extra fans on f/panel with maual switching. Enough
> Led to shame a christmas tree.
>   The whole kit is on wheels (4 per side) all of which can lock.
>  Colour is black (apparently over putty) as ther is some scratching. Trim is brass and
>  the whole is fully lockable.
>
>    Location Isleworth West London will fit dis-assembled in a medium sized car. Come &
>  get it & buy me a drink:-}
>
> George F. Saxby
>     Systems Engineer
>        I.T.S. Team

   Looks very interesting, you do not mention motherboards so I assume it is
empty apart from the PSU's. I would be interested, and can collect, or
deliver if anyone else desparately needs it and beats me to it, but does not
have transport.

--
Chris Bell (North Acton)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk