[Gllug] Idle question

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Jul 11 14:57:23 UTC 2003

On Friday, 11 Jul 2003, will wrote:
>>t+++
>>It's not just a TV show, it's a religion. I know all about warp field
>>dynamics and the principles behind the transporter. I have memorized the
>>TECH manual. I speak Klingon. I go to cons with Vulcan ears on. I have
>>no life.
>You should say that it means "Possibly the only mutt user in the world who
>top-posts", it makes you look better ;-)

But t+++ has to be a lot. It'd have to be more like;

t+++
Even though I use a proper mail client, I top-post so much my crabs
have got crabs.

t++
I top-post so much I have got crabs.

t+
I top-post now and again because I'm lazy.

Does it really matter?

t-
I am not an idiot. Therefore I don't top-post.

t--
Top-posting is a foul abomination, and gives you crabs to boot. People
who do it should have their keyboards taken away.

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk