[Gllug] Broadband modems

Andrew Richardson ahrichardson at clara.net
Thu Jul 3 22:25:18 UTC 2003

I would definitely agree with getting a router.  They are a little bit
more expensive but then they give you some extra protection (nat +
firewall), are not OS specific and allow for easy shared simultaneous
access.

Personally I have a solwise 715.  Nice blue metal box, 4 port hub
included.  Easy to set up and a good support forum.  Just over £ 100

Andrew

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk