[Gllug] Problems reading Rev Rumble's posts

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 07:37:06 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 02:38, David Damerell wrote:
> On Tuesday, 29 Jul 2003, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> >On Tuesday 29 July 2003 16:53, David Damerell wrote:
> >In response I was told by one user that I was abusing my employer's
> >facilities
>
> This is a lie.

No, it's not. This is what you wrote:

No doubt this is bluster to conceal the fact that you actually fall
into one of these three categories - at a guess, "abusing employer's
facilities".

> >(the road to the libel courts are littered with such throw away remarks)
>
> This is bluster.

You need a crash course in the law of defamation. As I have now repeated your
defamatory remarks you can be sure I am not going to sue you, but that is not
a reason to treat less generous people than me with such distain.

> >that in any case, I was no worthy of being on the list
>
> This is true.
>
> >Life is just too short I am afraid. If you haven't worked that out yet,
> > then I think you need to get out more.
>
> This is "get a life", the last resort of the clueless.

Whatever.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk